Coming Home to the Advent Story – Fourth Podcast with Ryan Marsh
- Story by Mustard Seed House
- Music by Lacey Brown, In Mansions and Church of the Beloved
- Reflection by Tom Sine, Mustard Seed Associates
- Meditation by Christine Sine, Mustard Seed Associates from Light for the Journey
- Produced by Ryan Marsh, Church of the Beloved
Join us here at the Mustard Seed House as we celebrate our annual Advent II Homecoming party. Listen to Tom Sine reflect on coming home to the kingdom of God and Lacey Brown’s beautiful song What Happens When God Comes Close.
Or right click this link and save to your computer. Advent Podcast Four
This is the last of four Advent podcasts produced by Ryan Marsh of Church of the Beloved for the Godspace blog during Advent. We hope that you have enjoyed the series as much as we have. We would love to receive your feedback as we consider other podcast series for the future.
And don’t forget our other Mustard Seed resources including these beautiful prayer cards that we have put together. Your purchase of these resources is one way to help support the Godspace blog and the ministry of Mustard Seed Associates. If you have enjoyed this series and would like to consider an end of year donation to Mustard Seed Associates to help us develop more resources that would be appreciated too.
Listen to previous podcasts hosted by Ryan Marsh and Christine Sine:
First week of Advent with Tara Ward and Chelle Stearns listen here,
Second week of Advent with Aaron Strumpel, Dwight Friesen, and Donna and Jim Mathwig listen here
Third Week of Advent with Karen Ward, Tacey Howe Wispelwey and Mary September listen here
You may also like to check out this Advent Mediation Video Coming Home to the Story of God
And if you would like to reflect on the daily posts from the previous weeks Advent you can do so here:
- Stable, Inn or Welcoming Home, Where Was Jesus Born and Why Does it Matter?
- Peace Dancing by Esther Hizsa
- Mary and Mindfulness by Kristin Carroccino
- Advent is All About Light by Kate Kennington Steer
- A Summertime Advent by David Bayne
- Pancha Rathas by Amanda Geers
- Is there Room for Jesus to Find a Home in My Heart – Christine Sine
- Wait, Hope, See by Kimberlee Conway Ireton
- Tis the Season of Joy or is It – Christine Sine
- Coming Home by Alex Tang
- Finding Home and Homes by Lynne Baab
- What is the Future You Want to Come Home to by Tom Sine?
- Where’s Home by Andy Wade
- Coming Home to the Kingdom of Love – Will We Be Comfortable – Christine Sine
- Bearing the Joy Light by Kimberlee Ireton Conway
- Coming Home by Paula Mitchell
- Coming Home – the Story God is Giving Me Through Infertility Andrea Frankenfeld
- …And Moved Into the Neighborhood by Jeri Bidinger
- It Has Come to this by Dave Timmer
If you have just started to follow this series may like to watch our Advent meditation video too.
The theme for this year’s Advent series Coming Home was also picked up by the December synchroblog which adds another great series of posts that you might like to check out.
- Jeremy Myers – It Sounds Like Christmas
- Nathan Kitchen – Coming Home
- Michelle at Moments with Michelle – Home
- Mallory Pickering – I’m Kind of Homesick
- Bobi Ann Allen – Coming Home
- J.A. Carter – Going Home
- Glenn Hager - Where the Adventure Begins
- Marta Layton – Can You Ever Come Home Again?
- Peggy at Abisomeone – Abi Has Finally Come Home For Christmas
- Amy Hetland – Coming Home
- Coffeesnob – Home
- Carol Kuniholm – Advent Three: Redefining Home
- Liz Dyer – Advent 2013 The Way Home
- Harriet Long – The Body and the Sacred: Coming Home
- Edwin Pastor Fedex Aldrich – Who I Was Made to Be
- Emkay Anderson – Homemaking
- Anita Coleman - At Home in the Kingdom of God
- Kathy Escobar – Mobile Homes (Not That Kind)
- Jennifer Clark Tinker – My Itinerant Home
- Doreen Mannion – Heart is Where the Home is
- Sarah Quezada – Coming Home with Tamales in Tow
- Loveday Anyim – Home is Where the Heart Belongs